Solve A Problem / FAQ. Q/ How are "Salvage" title cars prohibited from being listed here ?
A/We have custom software installed that generally blocks salvage title cars BUT nothing is foolproof so we have installed Carfax and VinAudit links on every listing
VinAudit is quite thorough and very inexpensive, if you click the vinaudit it automatically scans the car and a sample audit is on the left, so click that and you will see a full audit.
PLUS it gives a market price and range of the car AND multiple listings (5) can be scanned for about $4.00/car....very reasonable.
Q/There is a money back guarantee for the buyer, what if I simply dont like something like say the color ?
A/The money back guarantee is for any reason, even if you dont like the color.
Q/What if the seller refuses my deposit/money back ?
A/Contact us, then paypal...you will get your money back...pronto.
Q/What do i do after I hit the buy it now ?
A/Simply contact the seller, you and he/she can work out the details, pick up date/or ship, title and paperwork etc.
Q/Can I contact the seller during the listings with questions that I may have ?
A/Sure, sellers will have usually a phone number or drop them a line.
Q/This sounds pretty easy are there any hiccups that one might not know about ?
A/ None at all ! and yes it is easy, clean title cars, many pics with good description, purchase from the comfort of your own home, any time any day.
Sellers have a next to nothing fee, so they can offer their best price to you, and ALL BACKED BY A 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.